At Encore we’re crafting tools and experiences to help developers build innovative products, faster.
In this key role you’ll get to build the must-have tools of the future, for developers everywhere.
What you'll do
You’ll join our product development team and will have a big impact on our product from day one.
Together with your cross functional team, you will develop our cloud platform and Go framework to solve developer pain points in innovative ways.
Working together with our engaged developer community, you will interact with users directly and come up with creative ways of solving real-life problems for developers everywhere.
Who you are
- You have at least 2 years experience building software in a cloud or Kubernetes environment.
- You don’t subscribe to “use boring technology”, rather you want to find better tools and approaches to problem solving.
- You’re passionate about building fantastic end-to-end experiences.
- You’re excited about working with Go.
- You are excited about getting stuck in and doing what’s necessary today, while also reserving energy for thinking big and shaping the long term.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and like solving fuzzy problems.
Why you should join us
- We’re on a journey to radically change the future of a trillion dollar industry.
- We’re an experienced team who’ve built products with hundreds of millions of users.
- We’re just getting started and you will have a huge impact on our direction.
- You get a great options package.
- You get 30 paid vacation days per year.
- You get to work from anywhere in the world.
- You'll work normal and flexible hours, not crazy startup hours.
- You get a 500€ per year wellness stipend.
Encore is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Encore for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what age you are. Our product is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented in our team, the more we will all learn and thrive. Please bring us your personal experience and your perspectives.