Today, millions of developers all around the world are spending their days on repetitive and undifferentiated work. We want to change this, and set developers free to achieve their creative potential.
Encore lets you build with an incredible flow-state experience, that radically shifts how you spend your time. Based on a pragmatic new philosophy, Encore is the backend development engine that helps you escape the maze of complexity and constant repetition.
In order to achieve our mission, we need to clearly communicate our value to the world, increase our awareness of our product, and deliver incredible experiences for our users.
In this key role you’ll help make Encore the must-have tool of the future, for developers everywhere.
What you'll do
You’ll join our core team and will have a big impact on our plans from day one.
- Design and lead go-to-market strategy, tactics and execution in partnership with CEO and CPO.
- Influence future product development with a user-centric perspective, driving audience development, positioning and value prop frameworks.
- Design and lead content strategy, and creation of marketing materials that communicate in customer language.
- Lead experimentation of new acquisition channels.
- Develop and implement internal processes for engaging our team in developer community-building.
- And what more you believe to be most impactful for our growth.
Who you are
- You have experience working as a product marketer for a technical product.
- You have experience from both a startup and a larger tech organisation.
- You’re passionate about creating fantastic user experiences.
- You’re excited about working toward an audience of developers.
- You're like getting stuck in and doing what’s necessary today, while also reserving energy for thinking big and shaping the long term.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy solving fuzzy problems.
Why you should join us
- We’re on a journey to radically change the future of a trillion dollar industry.
- We’re an experienced team who’ve built products with hundreds of millions of users.
- We’re just getting started and you will have a huge impact on our direction.
- You get a great options package.
- You get 30 paid vacation days per year.
- You get to work from anywhere in the world.
- You'll work normal and flexible hours, not crazy startup hours.
- You get a 500€ per year wellness stipend.
Encore is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Encore for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what age you are. Our product is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented in our team, the more we will all learn and thrive. Please bring us your personal experience and your perspectives.