Today, millions of developers all around the world are spending their days on repetitive and undifferentiated work. We want to change this, and set developers free to achieve their creative potential.
Encore lets you build with an incredible flow-state experience, that radically shifts how you spend your time. Based on a pragmatic new philosophy, Encore is the backend development engine that helps you escape the maze of complexity and constant repetition.
To achieve our mission, we need to build a presence in the broader developer community and increase awareness of our product. We intend to do this by providing incredible value to backend developers everywhere, well beyond what is core to our product. We want to help inspire developers to build the innovative products of tomorrow, and assist them in their pursuits.
What you'll do
- In this role you’ll help build our presence by researching, writing and publishing articles.
- You'll create guides, and tutorials, to assist our current and future users in creating their next application.
- Write think-pieces to inspire developers in the broader community.
Who you are
- You probably have experience working as a backend engineer.
- You’re creative and enjoy writing.
- You’re excited about engaging with an audience of developers.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy finding your own way.
Why you should join us
- We’re on a journey to radically change the future of a trillion dollar industry.
- You get to work from anywhere in the world.
- You get to set your own hours and pace.
- You'll get experience building toward a career in developer advocacy.
Note: This is a Part-time or Freelance position.
Encore is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Encore for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what age you are. Our product is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented in our team, the more we will all learn and thrive. Please bring us your personal experience and your perspectives.