Encore lets you build cloud software with incredible speed. Based on a pragmatic new philosophy, Encore is a backend development engine that helps you escape the maze: no endless repetition of boilerplate, no infrastructure to worry about, and no reinventing the wheel.
In order to achieve our mission, we need to design and deliver incredible experiences for our users. It's our belief that by radically over-investing in making our product delightful, we will win in a category of "tools".
In this key role you’ll help make the Encore experience a must-have for developers everywhere.
What you'll do
- You’ll join our product leadership team and will have a big impact on all things Encore from day one.
- Working together with your engineering and product partners, you will be responsible for the vision and design of our core product.
- You will be our first designer and a key team member as we grow our team and product ecosystem.
Who you are
- You have experience working closely to engineers.
- You take pride in coming up with elegant solutions to complex problems.
- You have a broad range of skills and often have an opinion on what is an appropriate design process.
- You are excited about getting stuck in and doing what’s necessary today, while also reserving energy for thinking big and shaping the long term.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and enjoy solving fuzzy problems.
Why you should join us
- We’re on a journey to radically change the future of a trillion dollar industry.
- We’re an experienced team who’ve built products with hundreds of millions of users.
- We’re just getting started and you will have a huge impact on our direction.
- You get a great options package.
- You get 30 paid vacation days per year.
- You get to work from anywhere.
- You'll work normal and flexible hours, not crazy startup hours.
- You get a 500€ per year wellness stipend.
Encore is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Encore for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what age you are. Our product is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented in our team, the more we will all learn and thrive. Please bring us your personal experience and your perspectives.